Kenton County Public Library

Faces and Places - Image di141007

Image: di141007 - This Texaco gas station was owned by the Carney family and run by Ed Fisher. It was located next to the....
Image ID:di141007
Description:This Texaco gas station was owned by the Carney family and run by Ed Fisher. It was located next to the Farm Cafe on Madison Pike behind where Bob Evans is today. The station was built using stones from Horse Branch Creek.
Location:Fort Wright
Date:1950
Source:Kathleen Romero
Subject:Gas Stations
Views:39
Date Added:May 26, 2021
Type:Photograph-Black & White
Full Image:2341 x 2600px
Medium Image:405 x 450px
Thumbnail:135 x 150px

Comments:

Add Comment